Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Divisions of Memory


15 comments:

  1. I really like the way you have memory written in a blue ribbon. It stands out amongst the brown setting of the infographic and draws your attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color scheme and concatenation of details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the design of this infographic because it shows connections among the main concepts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the main ideas have smaller ideas attached to them. It's clear and concise and not confusing

    ReplyDelete
  5. The design of the infographic makes it really well organized and easy to understand while showing the connection between your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the color scheme and how the blue banner really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the theme and overall design of it. It really organizes the main ideas very well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The infographic has a really simple color scheme and the way you laid out your main ideas made the infographic very easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really nice that you kept it simple and organized, and it's really easy to read and follow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the images that you used and the overall simplicity of the infographic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how its extremely simple so its easy to see the main ideas and how they're organized

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your main ideas are very organized and put together simply on the poster, the simplicity is really easy for people to get the quick idea of what you are trying to portray.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the clear organization of the main Ideas and how they connect to the idea of memory. I also like the fact that memory is the only vividly colored part so that it stands out

    ReplyDelete
  14. The connections make sense and it is not too cluttered. I enjoy the old-timey, classic simplicity theme that the infographic has going on.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The design of the infographic is done well. The ideas are presented clearly, and simply, and it is easy to follow. I also like the color scheme of it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.