Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Using Memory to Fight Crime: The Real Crime.


13 comments:

  1. The prezi link:
    http://prezi.com/yt_7ezoknge6/edit/#16_37612613

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you put arrows from the brain to other images, it makes it clear where the connections are and what the main ideas are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you didn't over use words. Its informative without being too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how there are arrows showing which ideas connect with which problems to memory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your group's use of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The layout and colors look really good and the info graphic is also really informative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how your infograph is based around the articles we read in class, it connects well to the main idea, and the main idea used in class.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you kept your background simplistic so that your colorful images and text would pop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very direct and gets to the point of the main idea of unreliable memory for court cases. I love the colors and organization and the three points, although sentences, are simple and make sense :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The layout and the overall organization is really good. It's easy to look at and is full of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was also very professionally done as well! All the information was made very orderly and easy to process, whereas the presentation itself went into further detail and connections.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the simple organization! It makes it easy to read and is very informative.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.