So cool! I love the venn diagrams because they make me realize how much all those points connect with each other so directly. I love the arrow example because it includes what he know from "In the Grove" and really does demonstrate confirmation bias. The visuals really emphasized the presentation, and everything is very clear and easy to understand :)
I really like the venn-diagram idea! It allows for an easy representations for the overlap of ideas in categories for certain aspects that shape how we see the world. Also, you have some great points that are well backed-up and easy to follow.
The venn diagram clearly shows the relationships and similarities between the main points on your infographic. Also, the use of interesting visuals helps the aesthetics of your infographic.
Your photos are excellent as well as the organization throughout the info-graphic.
ReplyDeleteVery good visuals, good pics
ReplyDeleteI really like how you put a neutral background and used blue as a pop of color to make it a nice visual.
ReplyDeleteI like your use of the diagram to organize your ideas. The bright colors of the text and pictures contrast well with your simple background.
ReplyDeleteSo cool! I love the venn diagrams because they make me realize how much all those points connect with each other so directly. I love the arrow example because it includes what he know from "In the Grove" and really does demonstrate confirmation bias. The visuals really emphasized the presentation, and everything is very clear and easy to understand :)
ReplyDeleteI really like the venn-diagram idea! It allows for an easy representations for the overlap of ideas in categories for certain aspects that shape how we see the world. Also, you have some great points that are well backed-up and easy to follow.
ReplyDeleteThe venn diagram clearly shows the relationships and similarities between the main points on your infographic. Also, the use of interesting visuals helps the aesthetics of your infographic.
ReplyDelete