Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

What Affects Memory?

10 comments:

  1. I like how you took quotes from the articles we read in class, and incorporated them into the infograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your infographic is mainly written and text, yet it has little images to provide great visual details. Those little images go along way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the simplicity of your infographic and the arrows and clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the simple theme which allows the reader to focus on your content without distractions from the theme. Also, the limited use of color puts good strategic emphasis on your three key ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how the text is really simple so its easy to understand but still gets the point across.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how you have minimal text, it really makes it a lot easier to stay attentive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the simplistic background that doesn't draw attention from the text. I also like the way you used arrows to show connection, and the speech bubbles as a background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job keeping the theme consistent in the entire paragraph. You even managed to keep the type of information presented -- the quotes-- the same.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the use of symbols as letters because it adds an element of interest.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.