This is really great! I love the colors, font, and visuals, but most of all I really like how direct the points are and how their organization makes sense :)
I like how the points surround a central image and the fonts make us actually have to pay attention and adjust to our readings. The vivid colors also greatly help in that aspect.
I liked the example you used with the picture in the middle. It helped me grasp the concept and use my brain
ReplyDeleteI like how the infographic is color-coded to help identify the key points.
ReplyDeleteI really like the fonts you used and how colorful it is.
ReplyDeleteThe use of different colors and fonts interchangeably creates interest and adds another layer of depth and feeling.
ReplyDeleteThe use of different fonts are helpful to emphasize the point.
ReplyDeleteI like how your info graphic incorporates a lot of information. I also like the fonts and colors you used.
ReplyDeleteThis is really great! I love the colors, font, and visuals, but most of all I really like how direct the points are and how their organization makes sense :)
ReplyDeleteI like how the points surround a central image and the fonts make us actually have to pay attention and adjust to our readings. The vivid colors also greatly help in that aspect.
ReplyDelete