When you explained your infographic to the class, I like how you showed what people think about memory at the top of your infographic and then the actual facts about memory at the bottom of your infographic.
I love this infographic. It flows really well with the columns, the colors match perfectly, and the images make it more relatable. I also like how the % are so big!
This is honestly one of the most vivid info graphics on here and I love the use of numbers and percentages to make your point. You did an awesome job on organizing your information in an understandable and visually appealing way.
I really like this infographic. The columns make it easy to understand how the numbers, percentages, and ideas are tied together. You did a great job organizing your ideas and making it visually appealing.
I love the use of statistics because they really pop out and grab my attention. Also, overall great organization with the columns, and it looks really professional
I really like your use of statistics. It makes the information clear and interesting.
ReplyDeleteThe graphic representation of statistics helps visualization.
ReplyDeleteI really like the use of images. It creates a very nice visual representation, which creates a whole new level of understanding.
ReplyDeleteWhen you explained your infographic to the class, I like how you showed what people think about memory at the top of your infographic and then the actual facts about memory at the bottom of your infographic.
ReplyDeleteI like how you tied statistics to the ideas. Also how you showed what some people thought and what was actually true.
ReplyDeleteI love this infographic. It flows really well with the columns, the colors match perfectly, and the images make it more relatable. I also like how the % are so big!
ReplyDeleteI liked how all the main arguments are organized into different columns.
ReplyDeleteThe statics on the info graphic tied very well into your presentation making it very easy to read and understand.
ReplyDeleteI like how you tied the statistics into your infographic. I also like how you should what people believed and what is true.
ReplyDeleteThis is honestly one of the most vivid info graphics on here and I love the use of numbers and percentages to make your point. You did an awesome job on organizing your information in an understandable and visually appealing way.
ReplyDeleteI really like this infographic. The columns make it easy to understand how the numbers, percentages, and ideas are tied together. You did a great job organizing your ideas and making it visually appealing.
ReplyDeleteI love the unity of the colors, and the way you used more simple graphics than text in your infographic.
ReplyDeleteI love how it is easy to read and how the information is bold and visible, making it much more effective as a presentation tool
ReplyDeleteI love the use of statistics because they really pop out and grab my attention. Also, overall great organization with the columns, and it looks really professional
ReplyDeleteI like how you organized your infographic into columns, it is a very creative and unique approach that is done well.
ReplyDeleteI like how all information is right in front of you and easy to read.
ReplyDelete