The colors and visual images are really engaging and bold. I wish I could read the infographic without having to zoom in. I like the layout and general organization.
I love the color scheme of the entire infographic. It makes the feel of it very light and fun. I also like how the arrows cover a lot of the page because it make our attention move through the whole page.
The color gradient is very pleasing to look at and so is the rest of the info graphic. The images are very helpful for the point of the info graphic but there might be too many of them.
I like the scale you used on your infographic and the other images like the happy and sad face. I also liked how your infographic is really informative, and teaches us about all the different ways that your memory could be wrong.
I really like the way that your infographic is laid out! Everything is centered around a scale saying what is reliable and what isn't in terms of memory, and is surrounded by evidence that supports those facts. Also, I like how you did not overuse text in your infographic which makes it very fun and easy to look at.
I really like the colors and pictures you used in your infographic. It is organized and it draws my attention.
ReplyDeleteThe colors and visual images are really engaging and bold. I wish I could read the infographic without having to zoom in. I like the layout and general organization.
ReplyDeleteI like the arrows and pictures; they were cute
ReplyDeleteI love the color scheme of the entire infographic. It makes the feel of it very light and fun. I also like how the arrows cover a lot of the page because it make our attention move through the whole page.
ReplyDeleteThe color gradient is very pleasing to look at and so is the rest of the info graphic. The images are very helpful for the point of the info graphic but there might be too many of them.
ReplyDeleteI really like how straight forward it is. The colors are also a really nice addition to how it looks.
ReplyDeleteThe visuals and colors are really bold! I like the use of minimal text to convey ideas.
ReplyDeleteThe color scheme looks really good and the infographic is also very informative. It draws attention well.
ReplyDeleteI like the scale you used on your infographic and the other images like the happy and sad face. I also liked how your infographic is really informative, and teaches us about all the different ways that your memory could be wrong.
ReplyDeleteI like the color scheme as well as all the visuals. This is very captivating and draws attention
ReplyDeleteThe color scheme is really engaging as well as the visuals!
ReplyDeleteYour infographic is simple, yet informative; and the color scheme and images are really eye-pleasing.
ReplyDeleteI love the colors and images in the infographic, it really catches peoples attention!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors and the images organized into a clear, understandable infographic that really draws my attention
ReplyDeleteI really like the way that your infographic is laid out! Everything is centered around a scale saying what is reliable and what isn't in terms of memory, and is surrounded by evidence that supports those facts. Also, I like how you did not overuse text in your infographic which makes it very fun and easy to look at.
ReplyDeleteI agree with this guy above me! The abundance of images made it visually appealing and I felt engaged during the presentation.
ReplyDeleteI really like the colors that you used and the way that you portrayed your information by using a lot of interesting images.
ReplyDeleteI really like how you represent the central idea in the middle so its easy to read and understand.
ReplyDelete