Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Legend



Legend


Care for everything
you push yourself into nothing
Care for nothing
you pull yourself out of existance

Care for a cause
you have a belief
devote yourself to a cause
you have change

Choice can be indirect or insignificant
yet it is always defining
The Dao knows only his descisions
Thus he has all that matters

Time can be wasted or misused
yet it is most precious
The Dao submits himself to his passion
Thus his effect is great

Existence is finite
while change is eternal

Do not be a nothing
be a legend




7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the first two lines of every stanza contradict and compliment each other at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This poem is very interesting, I like it. It makes you think but in the end it all draws together nicely. I enjoyed reading it and the message it sends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the simplicity with this poem because it still retains the same amount of feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The way the specific words of your stanzas contradict each other creates a nice tone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This poem has a very strong message that seems like its something you really believe. The simplicity of it conveys the message well

    ReplyDelete
  7. This poem conveys a really strong idea and uses strong words that construct an image in my head.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.